Monday, May 21, 2012

I hate saying goodbyes

May 21st at around 2:30 pm Sherman Keyser passed away.  He was not only a loving husband, but a caring father to three and the sweetest Grandpa you'd ever meet.  I have so many great memories visiting California to see my grandparents.  One memory that stands out is when we all went to Disneyland.  Now my grandparents may look too old for roller coasters, but don't let them deceive you they are young at heart.  They went on all the rides with us and didn't even miss a beat.  As you can see in the Tower of Terror picture I'm in complete terror (as I should be according to the name) and my Grandpa is just happy as a clam.  I loved that trip and spending quality time with them.  My Grandpa always had such a great sense of humor.  I think the thing I love most about him was I never saw him without a smile.  He was such a joy to be around and I will miss him so much.  I wish I had a chance to say goodbye, but I know I'll see him again someday.  So I guess this isn't goodbye, but I'll see you around Grandpa.  I love you more than you know.

Just after Bugs Life performance

Tower of Terror

No comments:

Post a Comment