Wednesday, April 25, 2012

You never though I'd be saying cheesecake in Panama did you?

This Monday Brennan and I were called into Santiago because I had a meeting with one of the environmental agencies I'm working with.  This gave us a great excuse to spend the rest of the day in Santiago running errands and eating at my new favorite cafe and bakery Cheesecake +.  Eating at this cute little spot reminded me so much of Seattle.  It offered not only amazing cheesecake (I had dulce de leche this time.....AMAZING), but also tons of different yummy baked goods, great lunch specials, and homemade canned foods.  I think I'm in love.

Brennan got the Monday lunch special: a bowl of Chili soup, and pulled pork tacos 

I fixed my craving for some pesto with an order of tortellini pesto pasta and a delicious just out of the oven cheese stick

Of course I had to try the dulce de leche cheesecake.  In case you were wondering it might even be better than Cheesecake Factory

Great selection of canned food






1 comment:

  1. You are doing such a great job with the blog Lace. It makes me feel like it get to chat with you a little bit everyday! Love you

    ReplyDelete