Sunday, June 3, 2012

Casco Viejo

A meeting in the Peace Corps office in Panama City gave Brennan and I the excuse to visit Casco Viejo once again.  I can't tell you how much I love this place.  There was a lot of construction going on while we were there, but we still managed to get some good sightseeing in and take a few photos.

I love street art

Dinner at Per Due a little french cafe.  I had pesto pizza which always hits the spot.

I love the look of this swanky restaurant.

The texture of this building is beautiful


We thoroughly enjoyed our walk with all the stunning views.


Again loving the texture.


Reminds me of Europe.


Enjoying some delicious chocolate mousse cake and caramel banana cake.

This is the hostel we stayed at in Casco Viejo.  If you're ever in the area we highly recommend this hostel.  Lovely staff, beautiful architecture, and great location.  Not to mention not a bad price as well.


You never know what you'll find around every corner.

1 comment: